David Conn is a seasoned litigator who has represented public entities of almost every kind, including county agencies, townships, boroughs, school districts and municipal authorities. In that capacity, he has appeared in everything from administrative hearings to appeals before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
David’s approach combines a commitment to public service with a fierce attachment to advocacy and he is always looking for creative solutions to face the dynamic challenges confronting public entities.
- Temple University School of Law (J.D.)
- Macalester College (B.A.)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association