Sweet, Stevens, Katz & Williams LLP is proud to offer a unique subscription-based service entitled "Pool Counsel" to school entities.
With this service, members are "pooled" on the email distribution of on-demand answers to various operational questions from subscribers in the areas of Labor and Employment, Special Education, and Technology.
Other benefits of the Pool Counsel services include:
- An electronic “Resource Room,” where members can log in to their respective subscription area and access the full library of all past Pool Counsel answers, searchable by topic and archived by year
- Development of policies, guidelines and forms upon request
- Regular face-to-face consultations
- Onsite training and in-service programs for administrators, teachers and staff
- Presentations to students
Best of all, Pool Counsel services are delivered for a single flat annual fee, so school entities know their full budget investment up front.
If you are already a Pool Counsel member, you can log in to the Resource Room on the right.
To obtain your password, or learn more about the Pool Counsel service, contact Ellis Katz (Labor & Employment), Andy Faust (Special Education) or Mark Cheramie Walz (Technology) or call 215-345-9111.