Mark Cheramie Walz dedicates his work to the use of technology in education and advising practical solutions that reduce liability while harnessing the benefits of new technology. Additionally, Mark counsels school entities in all matters related to special education litigation, including due process hearings and federal court appeals. Mark frequently lectures to school administrators, parents, and students on the safe use of social networking and modern technology both in school and at home.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark worked in the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office as deputy district attorney assigned to the Special Victims Division. While there, he gained extensive courtroom experience and specialized in the investigation and prosecution of child abuse and computer crimes cases. Through that experience, Mark has gained unique insight into computer and mobile phone forensics, social networking, and the pitfalls of modern technologies.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Villanova University (M.P.A.)
- George Washington University (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association
- International Society for Technology in Education