Tom Warner’s practice focuses primarily on the representation of Pennsylvania school districts and entities in matters of special education. While he devotes much of his practice to representing clients in matters of special education litigation at the administrative and appellate levels, he also spends a significant amount of time providing in-service training to school districts regarding various matters, including the development of defensible special education programming and confidentiality/disclosure issues involving education records. He also frequently presents at conferences focused on special education legal issues.
Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk for a firm in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and interned for the Allegheny County Law Department.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D.)
- Dickinson College (B.A., magna cum laude)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association