Andrew Faust is a widely-recognized authority in the areas of special education, student services and child accounting, and student civil rights.
He has represented school districts and intermediate units at every level of the federal and state judicial and administrative systems, lectured widely to audiences of educators and attorneys, and testified as an expert witness in court proceedings and before state and federal agencies.
He regularly conducts onsite staff training to client schools and is the driving force behind the firm’s groundbreaking “Pool Counsel” service.
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University (J.D.)
- Syracuse University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association