Chris Bambach is primarily involved in the representation of school districts and entities in matters of special education throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He represents school entities at both the administrative and appellate levels, and also proactively provides informed counseling to his clients in all matters of special education.
Chris joined Sweet, Stevens, Katz & Williams after several years of practice involved in complex and general civil litigation in Pennsylvania and Mississippi. He now puts his comprehensive and successful background in litigation to work every day in successfully resolving matters for his clients.
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D.)
- The University of Scranton (B.A.)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- American Bar Association