Justin Barbetta joined Sweet, Stevens, Katz & Williams in 2018 after practicing criminal defense law for several years at the Defender Association of Philadelphia.
Since joining the firm, Justin has utilized his extensive litigation background to attain successful outcomes in civil rights, special education, contract dispute, and employment matters before administrative agencies and local, state, and federal trial and appellate courts.
Justin has achieved many favorable outcomes for clients in complex, high-value tax assessment matters. He also routinely advises clients regarding issues related to taxation, personnel, and student services, including expulsions, residency hearings, and Title IX.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University (J.D.)
- Holy Family University (B.A.)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania School Boards Solicitors Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member