John Audi has over 30 years of experience in public sector Labor and Employment Law and now focuses his work on education labor law, public sector labor law, legal consultation and staff training.
He started his career as general counsel to a union of state workers employed by the Office of Employment Security, and from 1999-2008 served as in-house regional counsel for the Pennsylvania State Education Association.
His vast experience touches all aspects of labor relations matters, including arbitrations, bargaining, PLRB hearings, and related court litigation. He served for 11 years as an administrative law judge for the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board and he is a frequent lecturer on labor, employment and education legal matters.
- Dickinson School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Scranton (B.S.)
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association
- Luzerne County Law and Library Association